COVID UPDATE - We are only offering private guided tours of the house for groups. These must be pre-booked and can be at any time, subject to availability. Please do get in touch if you would like more information.
A Cotswold Arts and Crafts house, one of the last great country houses to built in the traditional way and containing beautiful furniture, ironwork, china and needlework specially made for the house. The large garden complements the house and contains many areas of great beauty and character including the magnificent herbaceous borders, topiary, roses, alpines and kitchen garden. Available as a film location and for small functions.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|5-15yrs House & Garden||£3.50 per ticket|
|Adult Garden Only||£5.00 per person per day|
|Adult House & Garden||£7.00 per ticket|
|Child Garden Only||£1.00 per person per day|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit England Code of Practice 2013
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea is available.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 02:00
- In countryside
- Max group size - 60
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Min group size - 15
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
|2020 - House & Garden (2 May 2020 - 29 Sept 2020)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed*|
|Thursday - Friday||Closed*|
|Bank Holiday||14:00||- 17:00|
* Garden only February 22nd for snowdropsDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Nearest major road is A433. Situated off the A433 between Cirencester and Tetbury.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Kemble. Head for A433 and continue straight over. Pass Taulton and Rodmarton.