A Cotswold Arts and Crafts house, one of the last great country houses to built in the traditional way and containing beautiful furniture, ironwork, china and needlework specially made for the house.
The large garden complements the house and contains many areas of great beauty and character including the magnificent herbaceous borders, topiary, roses, alpines and kitchen garden.
Available as a film location and for small functions.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult House & Garden||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child House and Garden (Age 5 - 15)||£4.00 per ticket|
Rodmarton Manor are members of Historic Houses and members can visit free of charge upon production of a valid membership card.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea is available.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 2 hrs
- In countryside
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 15
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
|2021 - House & Garden (1 May 2021 - 30 Sept 2021)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed*|
|Thursday - Friday||Closed*|