Gin lovers old, new and yet to be discovered, are invited on a tour of the Cotswolds through the local award-winning gins on offer in the area. Unlike other gin flights, this experience relates to artisan local producers within the beautiful Cotswold region.
Mrs Chef, has a passion for gin and even has her own gin “Mrs Chefs ruin”. In this three hour experience she will guide you through all the nuances of gin and introduce you to arrange of distillers from the Cotswolds. Learn how to taste gin, unpick the botanicals and reveal your own flavour profile.
Combine this experience with a lovely meal at The Bell and receive your own miniature of gin to take away.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Assistance Dogs
- Wheelchair access and toilet
- Contactless payment possible
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Free car parking
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|