If you want to learn how to get the perfect wildlife picture and begin to understand some of the basics of photography composition and techniques then this is the course for you!
The day will begin with an introductory session inside, before heading out onto the reserve to put your skills into practice.
During the course your professional tutor David Broadbent will cover:
- How to use shutter speeds to capture action and movement
- Understand apertures and how to control the depth of field
- How to achieve the correct exposure in different lighting
- The importance of image composition
- How to add impact to your images
This course is suitable for adults who are beginners, and tuition will be tailored to suit individual requirements. Due to small course numbers there will be plenty of time for 1-2-1 tuition.
Sorry, this event has passed.