The Inn for All Seasons is a family-run, traditional, C16th coaching inn set in the heart of The Cotswolds, 3 miles west of Burford.
You'll find timbered ceilings, leather wing back chairs and flagstone floors that still ring a warm welcome to visitors old and new. Log fires provide comfort and atmosphere in winter and Cotswold stone walls keep it cool in the height of summer. There are 10 comfortable ensuite rooms, including a lovely four-poster. The Inn is pet friendly.with some rooms availbe for visitors with dogs.
There is a comfortable well-stocked bar serving local cask ales as well as whiskies, spirits and soft drinks plus there is an extensive wine list. You can choose to eat either in the bar area or in the restaurant. There is also a residents lounge and conservatory for private dining or larger parties.
The private residents garden leads directly on to several local walks to the nearby villages of Little Barrington & Windrush.
Locally there's a lot of interesting things to see and do, whether you are tourinig by car, walking or just appreciating the Cotswolds at their best.
Burford, Cirencester, Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford are all within a 20 minute drive. Nearby National Trust properties include Chedworth Roman Villa, Lodge Park and The Sherborne Estate.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £75.00 to £145.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||from £75.00 to £149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £75.00 to £149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full English
- Serve evening meal - 18.00 to 10.00pm
- Serve lunch - 11.00 to 2.30pm
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots, Baby listening service, Baby food, nappies
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties - Prebooked
- Available for wedding receptions - Small Wedding up to 50
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - All modern technology and computers provided
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Log Fire
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - Additional charge for pets
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Film or TV location - 'David Frost Interviews'
- Haunted - Kettles and TVs turned on without people using them.
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Our c.16th the Inn was originally built as cottages to house quarrymen and their families. Cotswold stone quarried from our property adorns many famous old buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
From A40 Three miles west of Burford on A40, 17 miles from Cheltenham on A40, 20 miles from Oxford on A40.
Public Transport Directions
From Charlbury - 8 miles10 minutes Drive to Burford Centre.