StayCotswold has around 30 luxury holiday homes in Stow on the Wold. There are many different types of places to choose from, some are perfect for large groups, many of which are dog friendly and family friendly holiday homes.
Get away from it all with a holiday cottage in Stow-on-the-Wold! Located in the stunning North Cotswolds, it is one of the best-known market towns in the region. The highest of the Cotswold towns, the vast market square testifies to the town's former importance and is where you will find an ancient cross at one end and the town stocks at the other.
If you don’t find a property in the area that suits your holiday home needs, you can browse around 200 holiday homes across the Cotswolds on their website www.staycotswold.com
StayCotswold likes to cater for everyone’s needs. Start and end dates are flexible and visits are priced according to the season. Often, if your stay is last minute there are late booking discounts available.
Visit the StayCotswold website for full details of over 200 Cotswold holiday homes
- Cotswolds Tourism Caring for the Cotswolds 2022
- Family Friendly - The majority of StayCotswold properties are family friendly.
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath - A number of properties have hot tubs
- Pets accepted - 50% of StayCotswold properties accept pets
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* StayCotswold is open all year round. Visit their website for full details of around 200 Cotswold Cottages.
- Ollie's Christmas