Chipping Campden is a charming town that has retained much of its medieval charm. Known for its honey-coloured limestone buildings, thatched cottages and beautiful gardens, this quaint town is an idyllic spot. The StayCotswold collection of cosy cottages in Chipping Campden will not disappoint!
A 10 minute drive to the west you will find beautiful Broadway a picturesque village that exudes old world charm. It is a great base for walking and you can enjoy a great hike up to the Broadway Tower with fabulous views from the top!
A ten minute drive to the south, through some charming country lanes, you will find Blockley which is the perfect destination for those seeking a quintessentially English experience.
StayCotswold has a beautiful collection of cottages in Blockley
If you don’t find a property in the area that suits your holiday home needs, you can browse around 200 holiday homes across the Cotswolds on their website www.staycotswold.com
StayCotswold likes to cater for everyone’s needs. Start and end dates are flexible and visits are priced according to the season. Often, if your stay is last minute there are late booking discounts available.
Visit the StayCotswold website for full details of over 200 Cotswold holiday homes
- Cotswolds Tourism Caring for the Cotswolds 2022
- Family Friendly - The majority of StayCotswold properties are family friendly.
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath - A number of properties have hot tubs
- Pets accepted - 50% of StayCotswold properties accept pets
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* StayCotswold is open all year round. Visit their website for full details of around 200 Cotswold Cottages.