StayCotswold has around 20 holiday homes in Bourton on the Water including some larger houses and lots of cosy cottages, many of which are dog friendly. Bourton itself is a charming village often referred to as the "Venice of the Cotswolds", as it is famous for its picturesque river, which runs through the centre of the village and is crossed by several stone bridges.
Visitors to Bourton on the Water can enjoy a variety of attractions, including the Model Village, a one-ninth scale replica of the village, and the Cotswold Motoring Museum, which showcases vintage cars and motorcycles. The village also offers a range of shops, cafes, and restaurants serving traditional English fare.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the many walking trails that lead from Bourton on the Water into the surrounding countryside, offering breath-taking views of the Cotswold landscape.
If you don’t find a property in the area that suits your holiday home needs, you can browse around 200 holiday homes across the Cotswolds on their website www.staycotswold.com
StayCotswold likes to cater for everyone’s needs. Start and end dates are flexible and visits are priced according to the season. Often, if your stay is last minute there are late booking discounts available.
Visit the StayCotswold website for full details of over 200 Cotswold holiday homes
- Cotswolds Tourism Caring for the Cotswolds 2022
- Family Friendly - The majority of StayCotswold properties are family friendly.
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath - A number of properties have hot tubs
- Pets accepted - 50% of StayCotswold properties accept pets
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* StayCotswold is open all year round. Either visit our website for full details of over 100 Cotswold Cottages or call us during our office hours: 8:30am to 5:30 Monday to Friday and we will help you to find the perfect Cotswold holiday cottage for you and your party.