- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 21st June 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 22nd June 2019
- No. of Nights:
Nestling in the Cotswold village of Frampton Mansell lies the Crown Inn. A 17th century 'cider house' that is steeped in history and is quite simply, a perfect village pub.
Roaring log fires; delicious, traditional, home-cooked food; fine locally brewed real ales; a sunningly beautiful building dating from 1633 and of course good company.
Add to this a very well appointed 12-bedroom hotel annex, ample car parking and simply exquisite views across the golden valley and you have the precise recipe for a relaxing and enjoyable venue.
The Crown Inn is open 7 days a week, from 12noon to 11pm
Food is served from 12noon until 2.30pm and again from 6pm until 9.30pm every day except Sunday, when food is served for most of the day, 12noon til 8.30pm
Both children and dogs are welcome in the pub.
Do come and spend some time with us... we would love to see you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £89.50 to £105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £135.00 to £160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £69.50 to £89.50 per person (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £89.50 to £105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- AA Awards AA Dinner Award 2016
- Additional meal details - Celiac catered for.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English/Continental
- Serve evening meal - Restaurant A la Carte or B/S
- Serve lunch - Restaurant A la Carte or bar snacks.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Travel cots, Z beds available.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted - Additional charge
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century inn.
- Access to golf course - Minchinhampton Golf Club offers reduced rates & Painswick.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Fishing - Course trout available by request locally
- Other sporting facilities - Gliding, Horse riding.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
|Open New Year|
|2019 - Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Leave the M5 at jct 13 and head towards Stroud, then follow the A417 towards Cirencester. After 6 miles you will see signs for Frampton Mansell and the Crown Inn on your left. Follow the road into the village and the Crown Inn is on your left hand side. Parking is to the rear.From Cirencester - take A419 towards Stroud. After about 5 miles turn right signposted Frampton Mansell. Continue straight on this road and you will come to The Crown Inn on your left.