The Old Vicarage is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We are on the edge of the village, next to St Bartholomew's church.
The house itself has many period features such as large rooms, open fireplaces, high ceilings and recently restored window shutters. We sit in an acre of gardens, facing south with views across the Golden Valley.
We offer luxury accommodation in spacious, well appointed rooms and our breakfasts include locally sourced produce. The village has a pub and shop and many of the famous picturesque villages of the Cotswolds are within a short drive.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with private bathroom||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Packed lunches available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - - 14+ years old
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II listed Georgian style former vicarage
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|