With endless views over the surrounding Cotswold countryside and an abundance of charming quirks, The Bear of Rodborough Hotel boasts a setting to remember for your big day.
We have a wonderful collection of rooms from which to host your wedding day at The Bear and 46 cosy bedrooms for your guests to stay the night. Combine all of this with great food, fizz and an enthusiastic team, and you’re sure to create the big day of your dreams.
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Receptions for up to 90 people
- A collection of rooms for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and a good party
- Experienced wedding coordinator
- 46 country bedrooms (no need for carriages at midnight!)
- Delicious menus, carefully tailored to suit you
- Exclusive Use Weddings available
The Terrace Room…
The Terrace Room is a light and open space, with room for up to 70 guests. Its neutral colour scheme allows you to take the reins when it comes to accessorising.
As the name may suggest, the Terrace Room opens onto our garden terrace and marquee which will be reserved exclusively for your wedding party to enjoy reception drinks and canapes.
The Library Restaurant…
The Library Restaurant is our largest space, with room for up to 90 guests. With its striking bookend wallpaper, abundance of great reads and stylish tartan carpet; wedding accessories can be kept to a minimum.
The Tower Room…
With its sophisticated decor and beautiful arched windows, The Tower Room is a perfect space for smaller, intimate weddings. It is licensed for up to 26 people, but you can have much fewer if you prefer – we’re happy to provide witnesses.
If you would like more information or a show-round, please speak to our dedicated wedding coordinator, Rose, who will be more than happy to help you.
- Exclusive Use
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Space
- Parking Available
- Locally sourced produce
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Conference facilities
- Electric car charging points
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Locally-sourced produce
- On-site car parking
- Open All Year
- Private rooms
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Unique venue
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Area for musician/band
- Catering available in house
- Choice of marriage rooms
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Four poster honeymoon suite
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Late licence for evening receptions
- Overnight accommodation available
- Range of drinks packages
- Special rates for small/midweek weddings
- Use of cake stand and knife
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
From M5 Junction 13 A46 Stroud/Bath road, turn left up Bear Hill and the hotel is on the right at the top of the hill.
Public Transport Directions
From Stroud - 2 milesA45 Stroud/Bath road, turn left up Bear Hill and the hotel is on the right at the top of the hill.