Artist Residence Oxfordshire is an idyllic retreat in the heart of the English countryside, providing all the comfort and tranquility expected of the most romantic hotel in the land – as voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 British Hotels in 2017.
This 16th-century inn has five luxurious bedrooms nestled under its cosy thatch, as well as The Barn suite in the outbuildings overlooking the surrounding farmland.
Each bedroom is a calming combination of luxurious linens, bohemian styling, antique furnishings and luxe bathrooms with powerful rainfall showers and some with freestanding bathtubs.
Downstairs the Masons Arms is a welcoming country pub, offset by surprising and delightful contemporary artworks. The dining room offers a sumptuous menu using meat and dairy from neighbouring farms and the best seasonal produce from our kitchen garden.
The Masons Arms has been included in the Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide 2017, has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, as well as being rated as a 5* inn.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £130.00 to £310.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £180.00 to £250.00 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £175.00 to £370.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Meal times must be booked
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - £15 per dog per night. • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar, in the café/restaurant and in 6 bedrooms. • Dogs are provided with water bowls, food/treats and dog beds.
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|