Heath Farm Holiday Cottages
Tel: 01608 683 270
Lovingly converted from old stone farm buildings around a stunning courtyard set in 70 acres of woodland and wild flower meadows. An exquisite and tranquil base. Oak panelling, stone walls, solid wood furniture, beautiful ironwork, exposed beams, and open fires. Scrupulously clean and equipped to the finest detail. Lavender, fresh herbs and the sound of running water. Read, dine or stroll in the terraces outside. Wonderful views. Explore, picnic or play in the grounds. Close to good restaurants, farmers markets, village pubs, shopping, fishing, riding and golf facilities. Ideal for visiting Oxford, Stratford, Warwick; Bicester Village and all Cotswold attractions.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cottages||from £553.00 to £2,238.00 per unit per week|
*Six cottages sleeping between 2 and 6 (Hazlenut, Beechnut and Chestnut 2 people, Walnut and Cobnut 4, Aslan 6).
Weekly bookings and short breaks can start on any day of the week except Sundays and Bank Holidays (subject to availability) although we can make exceptions if you send an email request.
Contact us direct for Christmas rates.
Prices over 7 days are calculated pro-rata of the one week price. Bookings that span two seasons are charged relative to both seasons they cover.
Short break prices are based on a percentage of the weekly cost so the longer you stay the cheaper the nightly cost becomes.
Midweek shorts stay prices are less than weekend short stay prices in Low and Mid season.
5% discount for stays lasting between 14-28 days, 10% discount for stays lasting between 28-56 days
Prices includes complimentary cake, milk, granola, electricity, heating, firewood, linens, towels and VAT and are correct at time of publication. No charge for requested cot, high chair or stair-gates.
All bookings run from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure.
Please read our terms and conditions on our website before booking.
18th Dec 2021 To 7th Jan 22 Xmas – New year
4th Jan to 9th Feb Low Season
10th Feb to 19th Feb Mid Season
20th Feb to 30th March Low Season
31st March to 16th April High Season
17th April to 27th April Mid Season
26th May to 4th Sept High Season
5th Sept to 19th Oct Mid Season
20th Oct to 30th Oct High Season
31st Oct to 21st Dec Low Season
22nd Dec to 7th Jan 2023 Xmas – New year
- 4-5 Visit England Stars
- 5 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Gold 2021
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2021
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2021
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Cotswolds Tourism Caring for the Cotswolds 2022
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area
- Private Chef
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Online booking only
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Broadband Internet Access
- Countryside Location
- Eco Friendly
- Electric Car charging point
- Electricity inc in rate
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Fire Pits
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Independent Business
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Log Fire
- Open All Year
- Short breaks available
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks - Start any day of the week except Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Non smoking establishment
- Weekend breaks - Prices from £303
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Games room
- Hot Tub - Private Gardens with hot Tubs for Walnut & Chestnut cottages only.
- Other sporting facilities
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour Television in all units
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Modem Point
- Non smoking units
- Oven / Cooker
- Smart TV
- Towels Available
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Couples
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers - clothes drying, maps, 70 acres of surrounding land.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Cottages
- Barbecue - We have a Webber and also small cast iron BBQ's available to use in our communal courtyard area
- Central Heating - Each radiator has it's own thermostat.
- Colour Television - Smart TV and Soundbar which has Bluetooth capability.
- Dishwasher - Dishwashing tablets supplied
- Drying Facilities - Laundry room within 50 meters of cottage. " washing machines and tumble dryer. As part of Green tourism we recommend the use of the clothes line on dry days.
- DVD Player - DVD player available upon request. We also have wireless headphones available. DVD library in Games room.
- Freezer - Small freezer compartment with fridge. Additional freezer space available n drying room 50 meters from cottage.
- Ironing Facilities
- Modem Point
- Non smoking units
- Radio - DAB Roberts radio with alarm clock.
- Real log/coal fire - Open Fireplace and free firewood supplied!
- Size in square meters - 39 square meters
- Telephone - Payphone in cottage. Instructions in welcome folder.
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* We reccomend weekly stays which are better value but guests can stay from 1-56 days
Our accommodation is located on the A361 between Banbury and Chipping Norton, 200 meters away from the turning to Deddington on the B4031. Easy access from the M40 in Banbury. At the bottom of the drive you’ll see a white sign for the cottages on the left. Follow it down to reception where you’ll be greeted by us.
Sat Nav (OX7 4BN) should take you to directly to the farm.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest train stations are in Banbury and Charlbury but a car is highly recommended as we are not well served by public transport. However, if you fancy a day trip to London or Birmingham during your stay the trains from Banbury run very frequently and the journey is just about an hour.
London is just over 75 miles away and Birmingham just under 60 miles away. Both served by the M40 Motorway and trains from Banbury (Charlbury train station also runs trains from London Worcester)
We have ample safe parking here on site with drop off points nearer the cottages by the reception.
- Heath Farm Holiday Cottages