Mixing classic fairy tales, animals and adventure play, children simply adore Fairytale Farm. With our exciting adventure play areas, an enchanted walk with a surprise around every corner and a chance to meet our amazing animals, there is so much to see and do. It is a sensory and learning wonderland for all the family.
Climb a combine harvester, step inside a musical house or let off steam in Rapunzel’s Kingdom indoor play. Where else can you meet mermaids, rabbits, sleeping beauty, alpacas, rheas, sea horses, ducks, chickens and magic?
And make some time for the Beanstalk Café, serving Lavazza coffee, locally baked cakes and delicious meals.
There are a whole host of new attractions at Fairytale Farm for 2023, with our biggest ever investment in new developments:
● Fairy Dell, our brand new, completely unique themed adventure play area, where you are the size of fairies, with giant toadstools, raised walkways and bridges, crawl tunnel, clamber net, climbing wall and slides. The most magical play area ever!
● Wander through our living, winding Willow Tunnel whilst meandering along Wilderness Walk.
● Explore our new-look indoor play area, Rapunzel's Kingdom, themed around an enchanted forest, with castles, slides and fairy houses to visit, role playing and interactive features.
● New covered animal petting area in Alfie & Friends Animal Zone.
● New covered picnic area in the Huff & Puff Adventure Playground, which will keep you dry when it rains and shaded in the sun.
We are part of the independently audited Animal Attraction Assured certification scheme, operated by the National Farm Attractions Network in conjunction with Kiwa Agri Food.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult ticket||£7.20 per person per day|
|Child ticket (3-16)||£6.98 per person per day|
|Senior Citizen ticket||£6.98 per person per day|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- TripAdvisor Awards Travellers' Choice - TripAdvisor 2022
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Cater for vegetarians. Children's menu. Serve cream teas.
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- Approx length of visit - Half day or full day
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
|2023 - Opening (16 Feb 2023 - 24 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Open every day 10am to 5pm. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.