StayCotswold has a fantastic collection of luxury holiday homes in Burford
Burford accommodation is easily accessible from the A40 and lies at the heart of the Cotswolds. Guests who choose a self-catering holiday cottage in Burford are never disappointed with the views and the picturesque High Street of this medieval town. Packed with antique shops, galleries and tea rooms you can easily while away an afternoon in the town itself.
10 minutes down the road is Lechlade-on-Thames. This small Cotswold market town is nestled on the southern border of the Cotswolds, close to the three rivers Coln, Leach and the Thames. Unsurprisingly, with so many rivers to choose from, Lechlade is a favourite mooring place for passing leisure boats.
StayCotswold has a great selection of luxury holiday homes in Lechlade
If you don’t find a property in the area that suits your holiday home needs, you can browse around 200 holiday homes across the Cotswolds on their website www.staycotswold.com
StayCotswold likes to cater for everyone’s needs. Start and end dates are flexible and visits are priced according to the season. Often, if your stay is last minute there are late booking discounts available.
Visit the StayCotswold website for full details of over 200 Cotswold holiday homes
- Cotswolds Tourism Caring for the Cotswolds 2022
- Family Friendly - The majority of StayCotswold properties are family friendly.
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath - A number of properties have hot tubs
- Pets accepted - 50% of StayCotswold properties accept pets
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* StayCotswold is open all year round. Visit their website for full details of around 200 Cotswold Cottages.