Set at the heart of Stanton Harcourt’s community, with an award-winning team, The Harcourt Arms is a 2 AA Rosette pub with 5 AA Gold Star rooms run by Alan Gleeson and Olivier Bonte who are dedicated to creating the ultimate village pub experience.
Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day, the menu offers hearty pub classics alongside seasonal dishes to be enjoyed with well-maintained sourced from independent producers, as well as interesting wines from around the world. As well as cocktails that are up there with the finest bars around.
Our food is refreshingly uncomplicated. The Harcourt Arms serves seriously tasty pub classics alongside top notch seasonal specials with ingredients sourced from the finest local farmers and quality producers on our doorstep. Our drinks go beyond the traditional. Think Negroni with a twist, a proper Espresso Martini and a cracking Bloody Mary.
Dogs are welcome in the pub.
- AA Awards AA 2 Rosettes Award for Culinary Excellence. 2022
- Cater for vegans
- Gluten-Free & Coeliac Options Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All welcome
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Dog Friendly - Dogs accepted in the bar.
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups accepted - Coach parties accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - Available on request
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Breakfast -
Everyday: 8:00 - 10:00
Monday – Thursday: 12:00 - 14:30
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 – 15:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 16:00
Monday - Thursday: 18:00 – 21:00
Friday – Saturday: 18:00 – 22:00
Sunday: Our kitchen closed in the evening but bar is open until 22:00