AboutThe church is both tall and light and is a landmark from all around Tetbury. The church is primarily a parish church, however its superb acoustics make it ideal for music of all kinds. Concerts are held throughout the year and Tetbury Music Festival (begun in 2003) is on the second weekend of October each year.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Loop system
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Large print service and hymn books.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- In town/city centre
Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Dutch printed material
- French printed material
- German printed material
- Japanese printed material
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Nearest major road is A433. Follow signs.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Kemble.