Tetbury Goods Shed
Tel: 01666 505496
The Tetbury Goods Shed Arts Centre is a restored Goods Shed offering a wide-ranging programme of live music for all tastes, films, performance, talks, workshops and children’s activities.
We feature a regularly changing series of art exhibitions that are free to visit. The main hall is usually open Wednesdays through Sundays 10am – 4pm with some exceptions so if travelling a distance to view a particular exhibition we do recommend that you call ahead to avoid disappointment.
Please view our website for more information and to book your tickets: www.shed-arts.co.uk
Our Whistle Stop Cafe alongside serves delicious coffee, cakes and lunches and is currently open for takeaways from 10am until 4pm, Wednesdays through to Sundays.
There is plenty of seating inside our stylish train carriage and outside around the centre where your children can have great fun exploring the nearby Play Station.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - on request
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|