The main restaurant serves an array of international dishes to suit all tastes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lighter snacks and meals can be enjoyed in the bar and lounges.
Afternoon tea is legendary with a delicious selection of sandwiches and pastries.
Our specialist drinks menu offers a variety of premium beverages prepared by our resident mixoligist.
24 hour room service is available for in-house guests.
- Cater for vegans
- Cater for vegetarians
- Gluten-Free & Coeliac Options Available
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's menu
- Al Fresco Dining
- Available for wedding receptions - From 8 people to 120 sit down. Evening reception up to 200 people.
- Coach parties accepted
- Conference facilities - Meeting and event rooms for up to 200 people
- Dog Friendly - additional charge applies
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
From M5 junction 11 follow signs to Abbeymead/Upton St Leonards.
Public Transport Directions
From Gloucester city centre, Bowden Hall is approximately 3 miles away. You need to catch the number 2/2A Stagecoach service from Clarence Street which is just outside the main bus station. The bus will take you to Upton St. Leonards where you will be dropped off where you then have a 1/2 mile walk to Bowden Hall.