The main restaurant serves an array of international dishes to suit all tastes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lighter snacks and meals can be enjoyed in the bar and lounges.
Afternoon tea is legendary with a delicious selection of sandwiches and pastries.
Our specialist drinks menu offers a variety of premium beverages prepared by our resident mixoligist.
24 hour room service is available for in-house guests.
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - From 8 people to 120 sit down. Evening reception up to 200 people.
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Lift - Chair lift to 1st floor only.
- Pets accepted - - additional charge applies
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II Listed Regency Manor House built in 1770 – many trees in the grounds over 200 years old. Maintains most of the original woodwork in reception and stained glass windows which were designed by William Morris. There was a very rare cork tree in the grounds which perished in the severe winter of 2002. The Mayor of Gloucester planted a new tree in its place at a special ceremony in April 2003.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
From M5 junction 11 follow signs to Abbeymead/Upton St Leonards.
Public Transport Directions
From Gloucester city centre, Bowden Hall is approximately 3 miles away. You need to catch the number 2/2A Stagecoach service from Clarence Street which is just outside the main bus station. The bus will take you to Upton St. Leonards where you will be dropped off where you then have a 1/2 mile walk to Bowden Hall.