Experience the sights, sounds and stories of the British motor industry and get ‘under the skin’ with our interactive exhibits.
Families can take a walk down the 'Time Road' and discover how motoring and family life has changed through the decades as the cars are brought to life by costumed explainers, dressing up opportunities and free guided tours.
Enjoy dedicated zones on Motorsport, Design & Concepts, Jaguar, Land Rover and even some awesome cars from TV and film! Travel through 'Making British Cars' and see how influential the motor industry has been over the years and where it is heading in the future. Explore our ‘The Car. The Future. Me.’ Exhibition which looks at the future of the car and car design, and challenges your idea of how we will interact with the cars of the future.
Get a ‘behind the scenes’ insight into how we store and preserve our vehicles in our Collections Centre – a store, with over 250 cars from both our reserve car collection and that of the Jaguar Heritage Trust to explore. From here you can also view restoration work underway in our historic vehicle workshop.
There is also an onsite café serving hot and cold meals and snacks, as well as an outdoor play & picnic area.
There is fun for all the family whatever the weather!
Check our website for great school holiday and family activities as well as special weekend motoring events.
Younger visitors can enjoy being pushed around in our ‘sit in cars’ and there is ample seating and free wheel chair hire for those that may need a bit of a rest on the way round. We are a disable and autistic friendly venue, with easy access for buggies, wheelchair and mobility scooter users.
Plenty of free parking.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Café - Cater for vegetarians and vegans. Children's menu. Cream teas.
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Dogs-Accepted - Service Dogs only
- Electric Car charging point
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - Groups more than 12
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
|Season (2 Jan 2023 - 23 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* Currently closed due to national Covid restrictions.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Located just off M40 J12 and take B4100. Attraction signed.