AboutThe garden is to commemorate Ernest Henry (Chinese) Wilson who was born in Chipping Campden in 1876. He became one of the greatest plant collectors in the early part of the last century.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Approx length of visit - 00:45
- In town/city centre
- Max group size - 50
- Outdoor Attraction
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year, 8am to dusk, so closing times will vary.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Arrange with local taxi services.