Little Oak Vineyard is a beautiful vineyard located in the small Cotswold market town of Chipping Campden.
We produce high quality white wine, award-winning sparkling wine and a superb brandy.
We run vineyard tours and wine tastings daily and can also offer lunches when pre-booked.
When the weather isn't looking promising, we have the extra security of using our brand new tasting room for our events and can also cater for private groups and events.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child - lunch only||£8.00 per ticket|
|Vineyard tour and wine tasting||£15.00 per ticket|
|Vineyard tour and wine tasting with lunch||£30.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- On-Site café/restaurant - Restaurant is available when pre-booked and all food is sourced locally
- Picnic Site
- Dog Friendly - The whole vineyard is dog-friendly but dogs must be kept on a lead as there is no gate onto the main road.
- On-site coach parking - By prior arrangement.
- Open by appointment only - Lunches only available if pre-booked
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - To book please call 01386 840079 or email email@example.com.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free of charge
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum group size 1. Maximum 20 during winter.
- Groups Accepted - Booking essential.
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|