Holly House is situated in the centre of the picturesque Cotswold village of Ebrington, just 2 miles from the lovely town of Chipping Campden.
As well as the entire Cotswolds we are ideally situated for touring Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon only 11 miles away, Warwick Castle is 18 miles away, Stow on the Wold 12 miles and Oxford 30 miles. Hidcote Gardens are 2 miles away. BRI Campden at Chipping Campden is 1.5 miles.
We are next door to The Ebrington Arms pub which serve meals daily.
We have ample off road private parking and Wifi. Ground floor rooms with own entrance are available.
We are fortunate to have many varied and beautiful walks all around us. Walking maps are available for your use.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin ensuite room||from £80.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin||£100.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*One night bookings on a Saturday night may be charged at a higher rate.
Rooms can be booked as Doubles or Twins or Triples. Singles if available. Prices on application.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cash & Cheque only
- Euros accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure cycle storage,
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
From Stow-on-the-Wold - Take the A429 sp. Stratford and travel for 8 miles. Turn left on B4035 sp. Chipping Campden. In 1¼ miles, take road ahead sp. Charingworth and Ebrington. Travel for 1½ miles to Ebrington. Accm. on left at village centre near red telephone box.From Chipping Campden take B4053 towards Shipston-on-Stour. After approximately 0.5 miles turn left following the signs to Ebrington. Holly House is in the centre of the village, by the 3 large oak trees.
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-Marsh - 6 milesBus to Chipping Campden