In a typical English summer the lavender fields should start to come into flower mid June, with the best time to see them early-mid July but it can differ year to year with the weather.
We do grow our Lavender as a crop – and just like any crop we have to harvest it – unfortunately when it’s at its peak! Harvest usually starts during the last week of July and continues until early August.
Unfortunately visitors will not be able to go into distillery this year due to social distancing, but but will certainly be able to get the scent from it.
This will only be working when we actually harvest, as the lavender needs to be distilled the same day as it is cut.
We cannot tell you when we are distilling in advance as we are totally reliant on the weather on the day. (Nor can we reliably predict the weather a few days ahead, as we are often asked!)
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£7.00 per person per day|
|Child||£3.00 per person per day|
Cost of entry to the lavender fields during flowering is £7 for adults and £3 for children.
- On-Site café/restaurant - Available once entry paid for.
- Picnic Site
- Dogs Accepted - Please keep dogs on a short lead in all areas.
- Free car parking - Available onsite.
- On-site coach parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Groups Accepted - Booking essential
|2022 (10 June 2022 - 5 Aug 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Flowering times for fields are reliant on weather conditions, it is best to check before visiting.
See website for details of late evening open for weekends in July.