- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th June 2022
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th June 2022
- No. of Nights:
Set within 500 acres of gardens and parkland, the elegant and distinguished hotel boasts 43 individually-styled rooms and suites, a charming three bedroom country cottage and a contemporary and chic four bedroom cottage.
Experience fine dining featuring local produce in the Michelin starred Restaurant Hywel Jones where you can choose from the selection of tasting menus or seasonal a la carte. With an extensive wine list, the in-house sommelier will be there to guide you through the best wine pairings. The restaurant is set in the former ballroom of the house and is the perfect grand setting to celebrate a special occasion.
For a more casual meal, The Brasserie offers a contemporary setting overlooking the walled gardens. The Brasserie is a great place to stop off after a day relaxing at the ESPA spa. Both restaurants operate under the direction of Executive Chef Hywel Jones to deliver exceptional food.
The award-winning spa is a veritable oasis of relaxation. It’s the perfect place to unwind pool-side, indulge in a personalised ESPA treatment and re-energise in the thermal cabins. Take a soak in the indoor/outdoor hydrotherapy pool with views across the pretty spa gardens and arboretum. Guests can take part in yoga and pilates classes and there is a fully-equipped gym.
For lovers of the outdoors, Lucknam Park offers a 500 acre estate to explore on foot, by bicycle or take a hack through the surrounding countryside with the equestrian team. Clay pigeon shooting, falconry, and archery can all be arranged during your stay. Guests can also take advantage of the floodlit tennis courts, five-a-side football pitch, outdoor gym or discover our running trail.
For families, the hotel is within easy reach of popular family destinations, there is an outdoor play-area and The Hideaway is a haven for families to enjoy quality time together. There are also fun-filled adult & child cookery classes available at the hotel’s cookery school.
Lucknam Park is truly one of England’s finest hotels, providing 5-star luxury at every turn.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 1 Star 2016
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - £25 per night per dog • Dogs are allowed in some outdoor areas, the café/restaurant, the Brasserie Lounge area, in the on-site kennels and in four bedrooms and two cottages. • Dogs are provided with water bowls, food/treats, dog beds, a dog shower, toys, and there’s a dog directory in the rooms. • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs are available.
- Pets accepted by arrangement - An additional charge will apply
- Real log/coal fires
- Spa Facilities
- In countryside
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Lucknam Park on YouTube