Visit Moreton in Marsh and experience the luxury of the 3 star rated Redesdale Arms Hotel, where traditional concepts meet contemporary style. Ideally set in the beautiful Cotswolds, yet only an hour and a half from London or Birmingham by car or rail. A perfect place for a romantic weekend getaway or a great base for walking the Cotswold hills and footpaths. Our restaurants and bars provide a fresh and varied menu with food served all day, please visit restaurant page to sample our menus. The hotel offers 32 en-suite rooms including executive rooms, stunning four poster room and wheelchair friendly accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £69.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite bathroom||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with en suite bathroom||from £65.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with en suite bathroom||from £69.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires
- Celebrity connection - The Mitford Family
- Haunted - Grey lady reported to walk outside room one.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Former coaching inn built in 1600s
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 20 cars at rear of hotel. Free parking on street outside.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike storage available
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
From M4 - M40The Redesdale Arms stands on the A429 (high street) beside the Prominent Redesdale Hall.Junction 17 of the M4 (South). Junction 15 of the M40 (North).
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-MarshLeft out of Station onto High St then turn left hotel 1/2 mile on the right.