Part of the Cotswold Inns and Hotels collection; this magnificent 16th century manor house is now a stylish Cotswold retreat boasting 35 beautifully designed bedrooms, a double Rosette awarded restaurant and picture perfect gardens – home to our Mulberry Tree that’s centuries old.
Located in the heart of Moreton-in-Marsh, alongside the town’s many wonderful shops and traditional tearooms; The Manor House Hotel is an ideal place to stay with great proximity to surrounding Cotswold towns, villages and attractions including Batsford Arboretum and Sezincote House.
Whether you’re retreating for a weekend getaway, here for the races, celebrating your big day, or dining out with friends – you’re all more than welcome at The Manor House Hotel, and you can even bring your four-legged-friend along with you too!
Sink into a cosy armchair in the library with Afternoon Tea, or relax in front of our open log fire in the lounge with a glass of wine. In the summer, why not enjoy one of our specialist cocktails in the beautiful walled garden before a tasting menu to remember in the Mulberry Restaurant?
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Electric Car charging point
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £20 per night (plus £10 for any additional dogs) • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar, sitting rooms and selected bedrooms. • Water bowl and dog beds provided • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Former 16th Century manor house, has been tastefully extended and restored. Many of its original historic features remain, amongst them an original priest's hole and hidden secret passages.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
From A429The hotel is situated on the A429 in the heart of Moreton-in-Marsh.
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-Marsh train station - 5 minutes walk