Next to the National Trust property of Chastleton House. Built in the 12th century and best know for it's brasses, the church was enlarged and refenestrated in the 14th century and has a south bell tower that was added in 1689 and whose crenellations echo those of Chastleton House. The medieval floor tiles have been well worn over the centuries and the font dates back to the 13th century, possibly earlier. There are also some interesting 17th century wall paintings.
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|