This accommodation does not have any available rooms
A small, friendly glamping site on a rustic smallholding in Chipping Campden. We offer self-catering yurt accommodation to families and small groups.
We have two spacious yurts equipped with king/double bed, double futons, woodburners, blankets and rugs to keep you toasty warm. Outside we have fire-pits, an outside cooking hut and cob-pizza oven that makes delicious pizzas. Your private bathroom is clean, spacious and has an electric shower, flushing loo and sink. Hair dryers can be used in our utility room which is where your fridge and food storage boxes are, and sinks for washing up. We are surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside and are just a short walk from Chipping Campden with its shops, salons and eateries.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
*Low season: Fri - Mon £225, Mon - Fri £285; High Season: Fri - Mon £285 and Mon - Fri £380.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Oven / Cooker
|Opening (1 Apr 2021 - 5 Oct 2021)|