Luxurious rooms, bountiful opportunities to relax and gourmet breakfasts make Mill Hay the ultimate hideaway from which to experience the Cotswolds.
Mill Hay is ideally situated for Broadway’s elegant restaurants, galleries and boutique shops. Broadway Tower is also a must with its breath taking views across the Cotswolds and towards Snowshill village, famous for its historic manor and lavender fields.
Mill Hay House offers you the ultimate hideaway from which to explore the Cotswolds. Ultimate privacy, elegant Queen Anne country living and roaring log fires in oak panelled reception rooms. Relax on teak steamers by the lake or stroll through the ancient rose gardens. The outside world seems a million miles away.
Mill Hay accepts no more than six guests on a bed and breakfast basis at anytime to ensure your well earned break is as private and exclusive as you deserve.
Relax in comfortable rooms equipped with creature comforts. Each room is furnished with a mini kitchenette, fridge and complimentary soft drinks. Fine satin linen is ready on your bed and we would offer you no less than the ultimate grade of towels and dressing gowns.
If you need to keep up to date with the outside world – telephone, complimentary wireless broadband connections, digital widescreen TV and DVD player are discretely there for you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£195.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double - private bathroom||£195.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£255.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Minimum two night stay
- 5 AA Gold Stars
- AA Awards AA Breakfast Award 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 14+
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|