Three Ways House – Home of the Pudding Club is a charming Cotswold village hotel close to Hidcote Manor (NT), Kiftsgate Court and just 10 minutes away from Stratford-upon-Avon. Known as home of the Pudding Club since 1985, traditional puddings are a real feature here. Available daily, you can try Syrup Sponge, Squidgy Chocolate or Sticky Toffee and Date. Pudding club meetings are held here twice a month, non-members are welcome to attend and relish the delights of the parade of seven hot puddings always offered at Pudding Club meetings. Pudding theme bedrooms are available - you can choose to stay in Lord Randalls Bedchamber, the Spotted Dick and Custard Room, the Chocolate Suite, the Oriental Ginger Room, Sticky Toffee and Date or the Summer Pudding Room!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £88.00 to £130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £150.00 to £250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £150.00 to £250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||£240.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double/Twin En Suite Superior||from £190.00 to £250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Pudding/Superior 2 En Suite||from £210.00 to £250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- On-site coach parking
- Pets accepted - By prior arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Accessible Rooms
- Film or TV location - BBC holiday programme, Food and Drink, Rick Stein's Food Heroes, many times as 'home of the pudding club' famous for our traditional English puddings
- Groups Welcomed
- Travelling Through
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Pudding lovers! Three ways house is home of the pudding club. We also host chocoholic breaks.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure cycle storage, bikes hired locally - which we can arrange
- Special provisions for walkers - We produce a Cotswold walking weekend leaflet and sent it out to every enquirer. The breaks are 2 nights - Fri and Saturday on 8 weekends a year - we organise the whole weekend from here.
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - minimum of 10 paying guests.
- Packed lunches available
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
From M40 junction 15
Located on the B4632, Stratford-upon-Avon to Broadway road.
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-Marsh - 9 miles
Taxi service from station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating: