One of the most elegant country house hotels in the Cotswolds, Buckland Manor is tucked away in a tranquil corner of the village of Buckland, next to the old village church. Set in 10 acres of grounds which blend seamlessly into the village, the beautiful manor house is unmarked by the passing of time. It is an idyllic setting from which to enjoy an exceptionally warm welcome, tantalising menus crafted from the ‘market garden of England’ and breath-taking Cotswold scenery.
Dining at Buckland Manor offers a memorable culinary journey with a focus on fresh local produce, flavour and balance to create exciting, modern British dishes epitomising the finest seasonal dining. Menus feature fresh local produce from the neighbouring Vale of Evesham, affectionately known as the market garden of England and the hotel has a magnificent wine cellar.
All 15 bedrooms are luxuriously appointed and provide the highest standards of comfort, all individually furnished with antiques and fine fabrics. Naturally all come with crisp white linen, luxurious Vispring beds and contemporary bathrooms with L'Occitane skincare and bath lotion.
Overlooking the Vale of Evesham, Buckland Manor’s ten acres of beautiful gardens are a true hidden gem and feature a stream, rose beds, croquet lawn and a tennis court, nestled amongst woodland leading into the surrounding countryside.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Additional meal details - Any, gluten free, low fat.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Child Minimum age 10 years in restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 10
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions - Small - maximum 40 persons
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Modem point, Fax machine
- Central heating throughout
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open All Year
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Polish
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 13thC house.
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates - please enquire
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
|Open New Year|
|2022 - Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
By Car: From London take the A40, then M40 West (towards Oxford) to Junction 8, signposted Oxford / Cheltenham and take the A40, signposted Cheltenham, to Burford. Then take the A424 to Stow-on-the-Wold and Broadway. Through the village of Broadway, take a left turn onto the B4632, signposted Winchcombe. After 1.5 miles you will see Buckland on the left. The Manor is through the village and lies on the right
Public Transport Directions
By Train: Moreton-in-Marsh 11 miles (London Paddington 80 minutes).
By Air: Our closest airports are Birmingham which is 45 miles away, London Heathrow at 80 miles away, and London Gatwick at 120 miles away.