The historic Noel Arms Hotel is located in the ancient market town of Chipping Campden. Follow the footsteps of Charles II who rested here after his army was defeated by Cromwell at the battle of Worcester. The fine stone facade of the Noel Arms Hotel with its proud coat of arms has been part of the charm of Chipping Campden's high street for centuries.
The hotel's Regency portico leads into a grand stone hall with antique furniture standing on the flagstone floors, much of it is as old as the hotel. Our sun terrace is the perfect location for lazy summer days and our log fires the perfect antidote for cold wintery evenings.
In the Dining Room the food is traditional, prepared from only the best of local produce. The Dovers Bar menu comprises of many much-loved English dishes with the occasional international influence - our Head Chef, Indunil Upatissa, has won the Great British Pub Awards for Best Curry Chef two years in a row!
Our coffee shop serves you hot drinks and homemade cakes throughout the day, the perfect place to relax after exploring Chipping Campden.
Our 27 bedrooms combine antique with stylish and simple decoration, each one is different including our unique 1657 Four Poster room with its magnificently carved seventeenth century bed. All rooms are en-suite and include toiletries, thick fluffy towels, flat screen TVs, hairdryers and tea and coffee making facilities. All the right touches to ensure you have the most perfect stay.
The Noel Arms is a sister hotel to the Cotswold House Hotel and Spa, located just across the road, 30 seconds walk away. Guests of the Noel Arms can access the small and exclusive Spa at Cotswold House during their stay - peace and quiet, in the idyllic surroundings of a Cotswold garden - hydrotherapy pool, aromatic stream room and restorative and reviving treatments given to you by an expert, caring team, and the space to unwind and really let the rest of the world slip away. A supplement fee will apply for the use of their facilities. To pre-book please contact the hotel reception.
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - The Noel arms has been part of the charm of Chipping Campden for Centuries. The hotel regency portilo leads into a grand stone hall hung with civil war weaponry. Charles II rested here after his Scottish army was defeated at Battle of Worcester.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Overnight cycle storage.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Rooms on upper floor offered.
- Special provisions for walkers - Start of Cotswold Way - outside the hotel.
|Open New Year|
|2019 - opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|